Back by popular demand! The Win By Losing Challenge by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan is coming soon!
Michigan’s health is all our business, and healthy people are the foundation of a healthy economy and overall quality of life. With spring just around the corner, the MBPA / MFBA is reaching out to our members to encourage you and your company’s staff to sign up for BCBSM’s WBL 2013 competition. This is a great opportunity to engage your employees and encourage them to live healthier lives. All you need to do is register between February 18th and February 23rd using http://www.bcbsm.com/yourhealth/. The competition officially starts February 25th!
Some positive points to keep in mind
- Win by Losing is a free contest that encourages healthy eating and exercising
- Winning customers receive t-shirts, a trophy, and coveted bragging rights
- Learn more about healthy lifestyles from BCBSM health coaches
- BCBSM will provide an online toolkit for customers to share with their employees
On Feb. 18 group customers will be able to register for the weight-loss competition on the Win by Losing website so get your teams ready!
To sign up for the free competition, groups should appoint a team representative to submit the following information on the Win By Losing website.
- Company name
- Number of participating employees
- Group starting-weight total (this will be used as a starting point from which we’ll track the company’s progress throughout the competition)