No other piece of legislation in the past decade will impact your business more significantly than the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA or ACA) enacted by Congress in 2010. It is time to learn about the reform and the impact of it on your business.
The Michigan Business and Professional Association is hosting the Health Care Reform Conference to educate the Michigan business community about reform and how it affects their business.
Key speakers including industry leaders and Michigan legislature representatives will:
- Discuss the law and its impact on Michigan’s businesses.
- Examin proposed IRS and Treasury regulations.
- Update what the Best and Brightest Employers in Michigan do to implement reform.
- Review the MBPA’s Health Care Reform Connect tools and services.
- Answer attendee's questions.
Date to remember – April 9th 2013.
Register on MBPA website http://michbusiness.org/procs/event-registration/eventid/227